Bank Holiday Shiur with breakfast on Monday January 2nd after Shacharis given R’ Moshe Betzalel Grossnass.
Magic Show for young children on Sunday at 3pm
- The Dayan Shlit”a is giving Gemoro Shiur on Sundays before Mincha & Maariv in Shul.
- The Dayan Shlit”a is giving Chabura on Thursdays at 9:15pm in his home. The Chabura is on various topics
- 30 minute learning programme on Shabbos morning straight after Davening
- The Dayan Shlit”a is giving a Minchas Chinuch Shiur on Shabbos between Mincha and Maariv during summer Zman
- Rabbi Hartman Shlit”a is giving a Shiur on Seuda Shlishis during winter Zman
- Omud Yomi Shiur, Mon – Thurs after Maariv
- Ovos U’bonim on Motzei Shabbos during the winter Zman
- Kollel Boker everyday before Shacharis
- The Dayan Shlit”a is giving a Drosho between Kabolas Shabbos and Maariv at winter Zman
- Rabbi Avrohom Blau Shlit”a is giving a Shiur on Sunday mornings from 10:30am – 11:20am
- Rabbi Binyomin Mozes Shlit”a is giving Hilchos Shabbos Shiur for boys from Year 9 and above on Wednesday evenings from 9:00pm – 9:25pm
- During Elul to Yom Kippur, a Shiur by the Dayan Shlit”a on Inyonei Teshuva before Shacharis on Shabbos at 9.00am
- Elul Kolel Boker Mon-Fri 6.00am to 6.35am
The Chanuka Mesiba was taking place on Friday night at the Dayan’s house
Special Chanuka Prizes at Ovos Ubonim
The Annual General Meeting
Shimmie Berlin, Ari Davis, Shuki Rosenstein & Dovid Schwab will be continuing in their position as committee members.
Sruli Schleider & Yehudah Colman will be continuing in their position as Gabboim.
The motion to amend Shacharis to 9.00am on Shabbos throughout the year was downvoted 24:17.
Detailed minutes sent to the members
We understand that it is sometimes difficult for mothers to come to Shul with their daughters on Shabbos, so the Shul is running a programme for girls from the age of 8 and over, to encourage them to come to Shul on Shabbos and to enable them to follow the davening with confidence. Initially we will only be running this on Shabbos Mevorchin.
Rabbi Hartman Shlit”a will be resuming his Shiur on Seuda Shlishis
Simchas Beis HaShoehvo